Dreaming of Ish!

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dreaming of Ish!

Has anyone else dreamed about members of the forum? If so, what did they looklike/what was it about?

I ask because i had the oddest dream last night, i dreamt that i was visiting Hedgewizard, who lived in a second floor flat in London, and was 'cowsitting' for a week. The cow lived tethered outside the flat - it was a massive black female cow (i have no idea about breeds). And he had a black labrador. In a flat, in london...

He was about my height with longish grey hair. it was incredibly strange!!

Does anyone else have a little piece of ish in their dreams? And how accurate was it?!

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have had nightmares, but more on the technical side. Being hacked and not being able to log on instead getting loads of spam stuff like that.

Have you seen hedgewizrds blog? - he looks nothing like you describe :lol: I am wondering if that image roots from when he had an avatar of catweazel.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

No, haven't seen the blog, or any pics. The bloke looked more like Ian from high Fidelity, if anyone remember that...

Very strange it was.

It was the cow in a flat that amused me...a fully grow cow, tethered outside a flat!

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular

On the Brittany forum I go on, some of us have 'starred' in a forum calendar.

One of the members who saw this calendar, said she had been surprised by one of the female members who she'd had a Dame Edna image of, and was pleasantly surprised to see that this person looked nothing like she had imagined. It took weeks of pestering her by half the forum to get her to admit who it was.

Can you guess? :oops:

So, Possums, do you Ishers think I might resemble the dear Dame? :lol:

manxminx
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

lmao MMM :lol: never mind it could have been someone worse i'm sure .................................................... :roll: cant think of anyone worse at the moment but i'm sure there is

i must say it has got me thinking about what the ppl without photos look like now :shock:
" OH for goodness sake turn that light off and save some electric for when i'm older" - kelvin age 9

kerry

Milims

I haven't dreamed of any other ishers - but I did dream regularly of my class mates when I first did my electricians course. On one occasion, as reported by Chris, I sat bolt upright in bed and said "bu**er it Pete - theres no fuse board - never mind if we use the foil containers that the chinese take away came in that should do - and if we leave the noodles in half the wiring's done!!" HONESTLY!!!
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can't say I am aware of any Ish dreams, although M3 as Dame Edna is pretty funny :mrgreen:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

hedgewizard

OMG! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How did you know about the cow though? If the landlord finds out I'm for the high jump!