That's a shame BB
There is a factory across the road that build three wheeled recumbents. I do a bit of work for them and I get to ride them every now and then and they are fantastic.
Cycling, trains, walking. This is the place to talk about how good or bad cycle routes are, mention great train journeys, talk about car sharing schemes or husky travel. Anything in fact that is about transport that is a little alternative.
- Living the good life
- Posts: 465
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:17 am
- Location: FCUK Falmouth Cornwall United Kindom
- A selfsufficientish Regular
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:05 pm
- Location: Kent / central portugal
They look great, a little above our price range though!! ...donations please???
The cockerel makes the noise, the hen produces the goods!! anon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest