Twitchy eye.

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
Merry
A selfsufficientish Regular

Twitchy eye.

I`ve got a twitchy eye.
The eyelid on my left eye keeps jumping and twitching.
I`ve looked in the mirror when it`s doing it but it doesn`t seem to show so it doesn`t look as though I`m winking at people thank goodness.
Very irritating, though.
It`s doing it now.
Woddya fink?
We are stardust, we are golden, and we`ve got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Clara

Re: Twitchy eye.

I think it's a build-up of whatever those chemicals are that make nerve endings fire....in any case IME it´s tiredness.
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

...and eco campsite owner

Merry

Oh, never thought of that. Thanks Clara.
It`s really annoying. Never had it before but it`s been bugging me for about a month now. :?
We are stardust, we are golden, and we`ve got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

I get that whenever I get really stressed. When I was working, three of us all had it at the same time. It was really hectic at work and we were all doing really long hours. I searched around a bit on the internet and all I could come up with was that it was caused by tiredness and stress and not to worry about it. It's irritating but not sinister.

Cheers
Zoe

Merry

Thank you. Much relieved. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rosendula

I used to get it a lot, but now I can't remember the last time I had it. I never thought of it being stress or tired-related, but in non-twitch-hindsight I think that was very probably the case with me. Merry, I just had a nosey at your profile and see your hobbies are textile crafts. Are you straining your eyes a bit too much do you think?
Rosey xx

Helsbells

I get this too when I am tired. An early night!

Merry

Well - it`s eight in the morning - I`ve had a good night`s sleep - and my eye is twitching relentlessly! :?
I`ve not long had new 'computer specs'.
When I got my new computer I decided that I`d no longer struggle peering through the lower half of my bifocals. I`d get some specs that focus at the right distance from the screen. They work beautifully and I don`t have to tip my head back and squint any more.
However, that`s the only thing that`s changed, eye-wise. I might have a trip back to the optician`s.

shiela_robins
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

So glad to find out it's not just me. This happens to me too, the why I don't know. Even if I'm not tired or stressed, I've experienced it. Plus it's not just my eye. Sometimes there's twitching on other spots of my body. I look at it but nothing... it's not moving, throbbing, twitching. Is this normal?

indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

I have a leg that randomly twitches :lol: has done it my life so think its normal
Sing like nobody's listening, live like there's no tomorrow, dance like nobody's watching and love like you've never been hurt.