wild mushrooms

Want your Mushroom ID? Ask here and also look at some of the old posts here to see what you might have. Make sure you use a field guide and triple check using google images.
cruixman
Tom Good
Tom Good

wild mushrooms

hi everyone. ive got loads of wild mushroom pics from scotland.im downloading a image resizer so i can post them, id love help with identity

Clara
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: wild mushrooms

Along with the knowledgeable folks on here, I'd also recommend the Collins Mini Gem guide, you can stick it in your pocket the illustrations and photos are very good and importantly it also cross-references species that might get confused with details of how to tell them apart. Only a few quid and quite indispensible.
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

...and eco campsite owner

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

I bought this one a while back and have never looked back, its called Mushrooms - by Roger Phillips That Collins one is great to stick in your back pocket and take with you for quick identification but the Roger Phillips one is far more comprehensive in my opinion.,
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

cruixman
Tom Good
Tom Good

Clara wrote:Along with the knowledgeable folks on here, I'd also recommend the Collins Mini Gem guide, you can stick it in your pocket the illustrations and photos are very good and importantly it also cross-references species that might get confused with details of how to tell them apart. Only a few quid and quite indispensible.

thanks for the advice clara. il look into getting myself a copy