Newbie blog

Post your articles or photos here for possible inclusion on the main site. Please read the guidelines before posting.
thecitygardener
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Newbie blog

Hi all,
Hi all,

I am from London, UK and new to all of this veg growing malarkey! This is the first year I have ever planted anything, other than killing a few herbs a few years ago.

I decided to start and be more self sufficient after visiting a friend with an allotment in Amsterdam. It was truly a life changing experience. Now I am hooked, even though I am quite clueless. I came here for tips and advice as I need all the help I can get.

I have a little patch of patio where I can grow things, and no usable land as such due to living in a rental property. Please check out my blog which should be at the bottom here, where I am aiming to show all my successes and more likely all my failures as the years go by.

Edit: how do I attach a signature with my blog address? I have tried.

This is literally the first time I have tried growing vegetables in order to become more self sufficient. I started a blog detailing my adventure of trying to grow things in a small garden in London.

Please feel free to add feedback and comments. I need all the help I can get!

Cheers

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie blog

Hello welcome to the forum. I have put your post under one heading. When you have made 25 postings on this site you can share your blog link.

thecitygardener
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: Newbie blog

Thanks. Looking forward to learning from everyone here.