survive?!?!?!

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: survive?!?!?!

Wow! Just spent the last 10 minutes reading threw this and it made me wounder where that positive Mrs H went too! We had to leave the cottage that we moved too after we suffered serious harassment from our landlord, police were involved after he assaulted my hubby one night late on the yard. It was all abit of a mess and we did a midnight flit to ensure the safety of our kids, animals and us. It was a scary time and a year later we are still picking up the pieces. But all WILL be good again.
Reading all your comments reminds me what ive missed and makes me ask myself why i backed away from everyone instead of asking for support, but hey ho, its all in the past now. Onwards and upwards.........again!! ;) xx

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

I too spent the last 10 minutes reading through all the old posts. Naturally I had questions after about 6 or replies , but because of the time line I decided to keep reading till the end.
My question at about post 6 or 7 was... as long as you are a strong pair and not trying to build a life to repair a damaged / flawed relationship then all will be well.

Today I can see that you have each other so you will come through. good luck :hugish:
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

trinder wrote:I too spent the last 10 minutes reading through all the old posts. Naturally I had questions after about 6 or replies , but because of the time line I decided to keep reading till the end.
My question at about post 6 or 7 was... as long as you are a strong pair and not trying to build a life to repair a damaged / flawed relationship then all will be well.

Today I can see that you have each other so you will come through. good luck :hugish:
Thankyou. You are right about having each other and for that i am very grateful. xxx