books for sale

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
moocher
Tom Good
Tom Good

books for sale

ive got to decrease my belongings and due to a pretty good photographic memory i dont need to re-read these,
we borrow the earth by patrick jasper lee,[gypsy shamanic culture & tradition] £3.50 posted.SOLD ON ANOTHER FORUM
gypsy magic by patrinella cooper £3.20 posted
cottage economy by william cobbett 2005 edition £3.20 postedSOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT
rivercottage meat book 2004 edition,the pages in the middle got stuck together on the top corners,but its on a picture so doesnt affect the text £7 posted.
self sufficiency by john seymour 1996 edition well thumbed,£7 posted SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT RECIEVED.
and finally the self sufficient-ish bible open to sensible offers as i know its mostly out of stock.now on evilbay
will take uncrossed postal orders as payment and these will be advertised on other forums.
rest will be carbooted on sunday
Last edited by moocher on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rosendula
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: books for sale

Hi Moocher,
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the "cottage economy by william cobbett" book if it's still available. If you can PM or email me your address I will be up near the post office tomorrow and can get the postal order.
Rosey xx