detatched house with land for sale 3000pounds

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
7cats
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

detatched house with land for sale 3000pounds

its a big house in need of repair it has 6 dawnstairs rooms & 6 upstairs rooms [external stairs] it would make 2 good sized self contained appartments, the structure & roofs OK needs new flooring in some rooms, a few new widows ,plastering in the unfinished extension part, would look lovely with the outside rendered, it has electric & mains water on, big garden 2000sqM open veiws to the front no houses, its at the top end of a quiet lane 5 mins walk to the resovoir the open land all around the village is for anyone to use for grazing ,its a nice village theres 3 shops, 2 bars, a school&kindergarden, doctor, post office regular buses to the nearest towns, the people are friendly & mostly self sufficiant ,the weather is lovely warm in autumn & spring, hot in summer, proper snow in winter.theres fruit & nut trees in the garden loads of room for veg & animal housing.Its in the Velico Tarnovo area of Bulgaria, there are 2 english families live here full time & at least ten others who have holiday homes here, the village is called Vinograd[wine town]
Attachments
friday 027.jpg
friday 027.jpg (38.14 KiB) Viewed 2585 times

7cats
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: detatched house with land for sale 3000pounds

this is a real ad I am not an agent the reason this house is for sale is so that we can finish the house & shop accross the road[ where we live][, there are a lot of houses on ebay in Bulgaria but this is in a better area& at the same price it was baught for 4 years ago, look at what agents are selling for in this area, its a real bargain for someone who wants to be selfsufishant or a holiday home, & id like to have some neighbours who apreciate the lifestyle the house can give, there would also be work available for a joiner/builder plumber,electrition type person & all the help with paperwork ect it realy is a good life here .I can send more photos floorplans ect. if your put of by the need to set up a company this is not nessesory the house can be held by our company until next year when the company rule should end as its against EU law, with notorised documents obviosly.I dont want to have to leave here but have no money left to do the work needed on the shop/bar to be able to aford to stay, its like Ireland 15/20 years ago I did that & lost after 8 years living & working there due to a bastard EX & dont want to have to rent ever again. it took me 3 years to save for my house n were all happy here,
house76446 002.jpg
house76446 002.jpg (34.83 KiB) Viewed 2540 times

7cats
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

hopefully a pic
Attachments
donnas 101.jpg
donnas 101.jpg (39.74 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
donnas 044.jpg
donnas 044.jpg (52.84 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
donnas 050.jpg
donnas 050.jpg (45.79 KiB) Viewed 2539 times

7cats
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

the white house is ours where we livei ts accross the main road from the im selling but the 1 for sale is a bit down the lane & not on the road it dosnt need too much wrk its lived in at the moment by a family they are useing 4 upstairs rooms & the downstairs bathroom, the roof has been repaired recently the toilet is outside with septic tank it wouldnt be a big job to fit inside toilet but dry composting would be better, theres 2 woodburners 1 for cooking & 1 to heat bedrooms & a downstairs showeroom but 4 chimneys so easy to put in more burners or a big 1 for central heating & hot water , it needs new flooring for some downstairs rooms & the upstairs extension& windows for the new extension & some rooms, plastering for all the extension up &down stairs its not realy a lot of work its fit to live in now or could be renovated to a good standard for not a lot of money.they are big enough rooms some connected by archways & 2 balchonys with nice veiws. if anyones interested they would be welcome to stay at ours to see the house &area in our flatish thing above the shop/bar its 2 bedsitting rooms & a wetroom with toilet own entrance, no rent required but a contribution towards electric & water welcome ,free food if you can eat what I cook ,

boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Thats amazing, best of luck.
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/