looking for land

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
daddymatty82
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

looking for land

just had a call from the landlord and have been told my filly has to have her grass cut in half due to the fact that the other person who rents the land is moaning due to the fact i have grass and he dont for his for so basicly i been told if we cant get on then i will have to move so im now looking so anyone know of any land please get in touch im kind of desperate it dont need to be a palace as it is a right pit where i am now so cheap and cheerful is in mind any help would be great cheers matty

ps swindon/purton/wootton bassett general wiltshire area please

Thomzo
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Re: looking for land

Hmmmm, there are so many of us Swindonishers now, I wonder if we couldn't find ourselves a shared plot? Grazing land isn't horrendously expensive and we could rent out spare bits for other horse owners. Can I ask how much people pay for horse grazing around here?

Zoe

Edited to add, a quick check on Rightmove and I've found us 26 acres near Faringdon. Only £900k but then it is a 9-hole golf course - we'd better start saving our pennies :lol: