So how are we doing???

Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
jim
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: So how are we doing???

Dear Fee. Fairy,

I totally agree with you about the site, but -shoot me down in flames if I'm wrong - your opinion of the admin could be construed as tending somewhat to a slighly biased view?

Love and Peace
Jim
The law will punish man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the Common
But lets that greater thief go loose
Who steals the Common from the goose.

Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nope, not biased at all..... I can vouch for Fee's honesty and to add how trustworthy and wonderfully modest Admin here are too :wink:

It is the best forum I have ever found :cheers:
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay

Spuddle
Tom Good
Tom Good

I've only been a member for a short time but it is one of the best sites of its kind that I've come across. So full of really useful information. Anything that gets people outside, getting exercise and fresh air, and growing good food has to be great.
Just one thing missing though. How about a "help" section? For instance, I can't work out how to include a photo in the text (although I have managed to attach one) and I can't see anywhere I can post a message asking how to do it. Or am I missing something?
Keep up the good work! :thumbright:

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Spuddle wrote:I've only been a member for a short time but it is one of the best sites of its kind that I've come across. So full of really useful information. Anything that gets people outside, getting exercise and fresh air, and growing good food has to be great.
Just one thing missing though. How about a "help" section? For instance, I can't work out how to include a photo in the text (although I have managed to attach one) and I can't see anywhere I can post a message asking how to do it. Or am I missing something?
Keep up the good work! :thumbright:
I think questions like that would ideally go in the "How Do I?" section which is quite a new one and seems quite popular! Otherwise for anyone with a general query you can always put it in the chat section and it can be moved by the mods if it should go elsewhere. So post away and don't worry too much!
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

wolfsong
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Keep it going guys! have only been on a few weeks and this forum has already boosted my ambitions, with exploits, laughs, and tips in unheard of quantities. (ultimately i really should be revising but... well its just soo nice here!) :tongue:
Ish, and Seymour's self sufficiency guide are the two things that have given me a guiding light. I find it better than other forums in that people are more active! there is always some new thread, even if your logging on every hour. :hiding:
As I ping from tree to tree I wonder... why do I seem to have transformed into a pinging tree-dwelling thing?

Millymollymandy

wolfsong wrote:I find it better than other forums in that people are more active! there is always some new thread, even if your logging on every hour. :hiding:
Yeah I know - makes you wonder how we ever managed to do anything Ish at all! :mrgreen:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/