New Blog

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
StripyPixieSocks
A selfsufficientish Regular

New Blog

Well, I got a bit tired with the Urban Self Sufficiency blog and retired it as I found I had nothing to talk about during the winter to be honest and it was leaving huge gaps in my postings and I couldn't think about anything to fill them in with.

Also as I'm moving to the middle of nowhere in Cornwall hopefully in the next few weeks (still waiting to hear if the Landlord will accept us) it didn't really feel right to carry on with it.

So, my new blog was born: http://gaiacottage.blogspot.com/

Instead of being about just one subject this new blog will contain that as well as a whole load of other things relating to our new life and new journey into getting back to nature as much as we can given our handicaps (money, health etc)

It's a little haphazard at the moment and needs some work but I hope it will grow and develop much better than previous blogs which just seem to be difficult to keep on just the one subject such as Self-sufficiency, crafts, food, soap making etc.

MuddyWitch
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Re: New Blog

I wish you both all the luck in the world with your adventure. I'm only 99% envious, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will read your blog with interest, and I love the name of your new home.

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Had a quick look sps - looks good - I agree about the organic produce business. I read more later. :thumbright:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

StripyPixieSocks

Thanks girls :)

I'm kinda hoping it turns into yet another voice towards getting Supermarkets to wake up and listen to people (HA fat chance) and helping people realise that they can do the same things we are, particularly those that say they can't because <insert excuse> and also to provide something to look back on for us to see how much we have progressed!