How to remove skin tags at home?

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
melainemile
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

How to remove skin tags at home?

I'm sick of these nasty skin tags! i"ve been dying to remove them but teh doc is very expensive. I called and asked, agh I can't afford that. does ANYONE have any idea how to remove it on my own WITHOUT cutting it, eww. PAIN lol. Thanks so much!
Last edited by melainemile on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spitfire
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 38.579065
longitude: -121.491014

Re: 10 month old not sleeping

hello from california :sunny: and welcome to ish. :wave:
what time do you put baby down to sleep for the night?
what is the babys routine during the day :scratch:
is this baby #1 ? or are there other siblings ?
WHEN MY IRISH EYES ARE SMILING I'M USUALLY UP TO SOMETHING!!!
NEVER REGRET THAT WHICH ONCE MADE YOU SMILE.

grubbysoles
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Hi,

Firstly, of course, congratulations on your bundle of joy! Our bundle is nearly 6 months and similar story. Sometimes she's fine, but sometimes we'll do the night feed and she's then wide awake and ready to play. Harsh as it sounds, we ignore her! She's in her cot right next to us, we keep the light down low, don't make eye contact, and just let her get on with it. Sometimes she wriggles so much that she gets in some squiffy position, but she soon lets us know about it and one of us rescues her and puts her back where she should be. Eventually she tires out and goes back to sleep. It usually takes around 90 minutes.

I'm no baby expert but I think it is quite normal for some of them to do this. While she is playing we literally go back to sleep. It's not a deep, restful sleep, more like napping, but she's right next to us and isn't going to come to any harm, and she soon lets us know if she has got herself stuck in the corner of the cot.

When my partner does the night feeds, he doesn't even lift her out of the cot - just props her up with his non-feeding arm so that she stirs as little as possible. This works well, but I don't have strong man arms like him, so I still have to lift her out of the cot to feed her. She seems to wake up for me more than she does for him! I don't know how long it's going to go on for, but it's not the end of the world. We get a fairly good night's sleep, and she's happy. So we're just letting her get on with it and hoping she'll grow out of it eventually! My main strategy has been to start going to bed myself a little earlier, as I know my night's sleep will probably be quite interrupted. I'm going for quantity over quality.

Good luck, and I hope you get some more rest soon.
:flower:

MrsD'ville mkII
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hello. I have an almost-11-month-old and we've had a tricky time with sleep lately. Apparently it's all to do with the awesom brain development that's going on making them a bit restless. We've also had some illness and teething so sleep really has gone t*ts up!

Often when Max wakes he realises he's hungry, and he is simply not going back to sleep without milk. He's a hefty lad at 1st 9lbs but he's not a huge eater of solids so I'm not surprised he's hungry in the night - so am I sometimes! Things have improved a fair bit - last night he woke at 3.30, had a feed then made noise on and off til 4.30 when I had to dispense another cuddle, then we both slept til 7.45am, which being a Saturday was fine. I'm going with it for now (I can cope with getting up once in the night), esp as he's *almost* walking, and hope he gets back to sleeping through by himself.

Sorry, no advice, but ignoring it is what I do if I can. I've put the monitor away now so I wake up only for the proper crying, not the niggling. Hope things improve for you.
Raising four from 1 to 17 in ruralmost Herefordshire: http://39again.wordpress.opensure.net/

lovelygreenleaves
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Unfortunately this post turned out to be spam, but the responses have been interesting thank you.