My Build

Anything to do with environmental building projects.
Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Build

Most of you might have worked out that we are currently going through a HUGE renovation/rebuild of our home.

The Kitchen, Bathroom and Hall have been demolished and a huge hole dug for foundations... when the foundations go in they will eventually be under a new kitchen, utility room, shower room and above them will be a new bedroom, family bathroom and en-suite.

We are currently struggling through it all day by day (with the coldest winter in several decades, and a curious and bored toddler it really is a struggle somedays)

Anyway - today I can't even get out my back door (because I have a 4ft drop into very deep muddy puddles) and the builders haven't even shown up :? So I am somewhat house bound.

If you are nosey enough you can see photos on my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdropsanddaisies/
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay

snapdragon
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

Re: My Build

eek!! i do hope you have another door :shock: I can imagine how you could do without a kitchen or without a bathroom (cos I've done it) but without both!! that must be a real struggle.
hope all starts moving for you very soon Annpan :hugish:
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6: