Ish 'doing' gifts to loved ones

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
spider8
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Ish 'doing' gifts to loved ones

Only presents we have to get are for a few close friends here and Mallimak's parents (who never know what they want) who live on the south coast. Lovely friends have left yummy edible presents on our doorstep which is soooo nice of them and we don't miss the fact that they have taken the time to make it themselves. For his parents Woodland Trust membership is part of their present but otherwise we're stumped. Mallimak usually treats himself to some kind of computer thingie, amateur radio thingie (haven't got a clue what he needs or wants so he gets it himself) and I give him a LONG list of things from a certain on-line book/cd/dvd shop so he has plenty to choose from. The best thing of all.........is a lovely walk on a deserted beach on Christmas day - deserted because it it bloody freezing! - but it's lovely.
Life's a bitch and then you diet.

ajs88
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Thank you for all of the great replys I have lots of ideas now, mainly baking, massages and :oops:

StripyPixieSocks

Jewellery - especially for my Mom as she looooves jewellery
Crochet stuff - this year it's scarves
Alcohol - Beer, Wine, Mead, Liqueurs etc etc etc
Cookies, hand-made chocolates
... anything I can make to be honest and I'll have a go at anything lol