Change the text size I view this site in?!

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
grubbysoles
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Change the text size I view this site in?!

Hi,

This is the most dim-wit question ever, I'm sure. A few months back I was looking at this site, and I'm not sure what I did, I must have pressed something, then when I scrolled down I actually just shrank the text size on the screen. On absolutely any other website I visit the text size is normal, but whenever I come on to selfsufficientish the text is absolutely tiny and it's a real struggle to read it. What did I do?!! And more importantly, how do I get it back to normal?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for any typos - can't really see what I'm typing too well!!!

grubbysoles
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Change the text size I view this site in?!

Oh, please ignore my question about the text size - I've just discovered the 'change font size' icon at the top right of the page!! How typical that I finally find it just as I've posted the question!!!

Many thanks,

Wally-pants. xxx

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Ha ha I didn't even know it was there. :iconbiggrin: It only changes from the size I'm looking at to bigger or to far too big though. Mind you I'd need bigger if I didn't have my reading speccies on. :iconbiggrin:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

grubbysoles
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I'm still not sure it's completely undone whatever it is that I did, though! I have to put it on the biggest setting and the text is still slightly smaller than it used to be! Something strange is afoot....

niknik
Living the good life
Living the good life

Glad you posted this....
adnt noticed the change text size button.... :oops:
Often need

Used to make it biggerby zoomig with iE. but that te affected other sites, and was too big!

Thanks. :grouphug:

Zech
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 52.36
longitude: -3.84

If you're using Firefox, the zoom only affects the site you're looking at, not other sites, and it remembers it when you come back. Change it using ctrl + and ctrl -
---
Rachel

Take nobody's word for it, especially not mine! If I offer you an ID of something based on a photo, please treat it as a guess, and a starting point for further investigations.

My blog: http://growingthingsandmakingthings.blogspot.com/

grubbysoles
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Wow, ctrl + has done the trick! Never knew that one.

thank you!! :iconbiggrin:

little blue duck
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

have just been reading the "know I'm old when.." thread, thinking "well, I'm 28 and was born old! but not yet a member of the NT"
when I realised that, at 10pm, in bed, I've had to zoom up to 125% so I can see the blooming screen clearly!!

bottom right hand corner, brilliant.
(just dont do my trick of sneaking on a colleagues laptop & leaving it set up for the poorly sighted by mistake! they do not like it...)

Millymollymandy

ooh didn't know that was there either LBD!! So when my reading speccies start hurting my nose I know what to do! :iconbiggrin:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

oldjerry

If noone minds me sticking this in here,could one of you tecky people tell a sad old git how you do the htw whatever in blue writing when you want to refer to another site,please? If you can avoid it please dont use shortened stuff like OLD or FART cos this one cant work them out.Thanks