Is my cat odd?

Due to popular demand, here is the section to discuss everything to do with our pets. Please remember though to post any queries regarding pet livestock in the livestock section as you are more likely to get the right response there!
scrap
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Is my cat odd?

Millymollymandy wrote: I would love to meet your cats! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Give us a buzz when you're in town,we'll make some pannekoeken met spek :wave:
''I'm riding a pig and trashing things,I dunno what else I'm supposed to do here.''
(My wife, while playing Lego pirates of the carribean.)

''If you open your mind too far your brain will fall out''

zaxdog
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

My OH's cat Patience is the ultimate killer of small rodents and birds, can be up to two a day that we see and tries fairly often to jump throgh the closed windows................

My cat Scramble is the real oddball though. He has a serious Wotsit fetish, regularly steals bras from the clothes horse to chew on :shock: beats up our two year old lurcher and comes to the beach with us to jump up and down on the seaweed :dontknow: He was tiny when we got him, not even weaned and I supplemented his milk with prawns, organic chicken etc so now he is a fairly large rangy cat. My Dad calls him "The Black Beast" and he is happiest sleeping on my chest at night :banghead:

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

scrap wrote:
Millymollymandy wrote: I would love to meet your cats! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Give us a buzz when you're in town,we'll make some pannekoeken met spek :wave:
OK, Yummy! :thumbright:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

deb13b
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

My old cat Toby who went to the rainbow bridge last week used to eat carrier bag handles. Then proceed to walk around backwards vomiting them back up. Our young cat will sit in the sink for hours waiting for the tap to drip. He also throws himself at the Walls to catch the reflections off the crystals hung in my window.

cocobelle
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

My Gran had two big tom cats who used to roll in bleach when it was used.
Organic Baby Clothes made with natural, sustainable fabrics.