Work related problems!

If you know of a way to help save our planet, even just a small part of it put it here. Also if you want to ask how to help, or even if you want to promote your environmental organisation. All goes here.
snapdragon
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

Re: Work related problems!

y'know I would be sooooooo tempted to ask if I could have the same hours and conditions as ms'x' and mrs'z', and ask if the pay's the same :tongue:
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

happyhippy

Yes Snapdragon,I took that subject up a couple of years ago,asked the supervisor could we all finish early as its only fair?Well what could she say?Everyone started finishing earlier than normal,and said supervisor soon put a stop to it.Her "friend"also stopped for a while but old habits die hard and she soon went back to her old ways,along with the supervisor!

bonniethomas06

Hi HH, where abouts in Wilts are you? I am a wiltshirer too...Chippenease infact.

Sorry to hear about your working woes. I am afraid my answer would be 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'!!!

Hope it resolves itself soon.
"A pretty face is fine, but what a farmer needs is a woman who can carry a pig under each arm"

My blog...

http://www.theparttimesmallholder.blogspot.com

Crickleymal
Living the good life
Living the good life

I agree, if you can't beat them ..... We have a similar situation but it doesn't really bother us because it gives us a lot of lee way. After all what can they say, what's sauce for the goose etc.

happyhippy

I wish I could join them,but I guess I'm afraid that one day all this will come out,and they will have some explaining to do! :iconbiggrin: I'm no goodie two shoes,infact I am quite rebellious by nature,but I am pretty much on my best behaviour at work.I also have a conscience.I work for the public sector so your taxes are paying our wages,and of those who decide to commit fraud by not working their contractual hours! Its still going on and probably will for some time until someone decides to investigate.I just think if I put myself in that situation,I would feel totally ashamed of myself if I were doing the same thing and got caught.Not a nice feeling I would'nt think!

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

HH - Good for you. Don't lower yourself to their standards. An awful lot of MP's did that for a large number of years and look where it go them. :roll:

I just hope you can rise above it and take the moral high ground. I'm sure you and your other colleagues can make your feelings known to the culprit in many other ways (Coventry is a long way from Wiltshire :lol: ).

Good luck

Zoe