The rioters prayer

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Big Al
A selfsufficientish Regular

The rioters prayer

Our father, who art in prison, only mum know's his name, thy riots come, read it in the Sun, in Birmingham, as it is in London. Give us this day our welfare bread & forgive us our looting, as we're happy to loot those who defend stuff against us. Lead us not into employment, but deliver us free housing, for thine is the spliff, the blackberry & the lager, forever & ever ........... innit.
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

pelmetman

Re: The rioters prayer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sue :flower:
Kind Regards
Pelmetman Dave
Pelmetlady Sue
Pelmetdog Troy

Graye

Thi morning I got an email from a friend in Spain. It was headed the Birmingham Mastercard and showed a gold and a red housebrick with a sub heading of "so that you can get the things you can't afford right now but deserve anyway" (plus a lot of expletives I can't really include...)

The Birmingham bit was a dig at me (although I come from some way south west of there) as I make a point of digging up the Nottingham ones to send to him...
Growing old is much better then the alternative!

Sky
Living the good life
Living the good life

:lol: :lol: :lol: