chain harrows

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

chain harrows

hi everyone I hope I am not infringing any rules here but I have some old chain harrows to sell. The scrap guys will give me £25 but if anyone can use them instead of scrapping that would be good. They are in need of repair and although I have taken a few photos the overgrown grass didn't help and I am not strong enough to pull them out.
They are heavy and you will need consider that. hope thats enough info. I will try to post the photo's later this afternoon. (unless the post gets stopped ) thanks
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: chain harrows

Hi trinder
No problem with your ad, I've just moved it to the right place where it might be seen more.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

harrows 002.JPG
harrows 002.JPG (112.98 KiB) Viewed 4287 times
sorry still fairly hopeless at this but there should be two photos because they are in two
harrows 003.JPG
harrows 003.JPG (109.71 KiB) Viewed 4287 times
parts.
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

daddymatty82
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

if you still got them put them on ebay as they may fetch about £100 even more now the scrap is up so its well worth looking about before you sell

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

Thanks for thinking of me. Yes I did sell them but difficult to say how much I got as we did an exchange.