OTTERS

Another section by popular demand. If you want to talk about anything else that grows that is not livestock, herbs, fruit or vegetables here it goes.
bill1953
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 53.95
longitude: 8.95

OTTERS

A few months ago I was driving in England across the Wirral from Bebington to Barnston when I saw an animal cross the road in the distance. It was as long as a fox buut didn't have a bushy tale and the legs of it were shorter than a fox or a dog. It was too long for a cat and it seemed to almost glide. It was far too big an animal to be a stoat or polecat. I am wondering if it was an otter? :scratch:
Just because you see two eyes shining in the jungle at night, do not think that the worse thing that could happen is that you are about to be attacked by a tiger. It could be two one-eyed tigers.

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OTTERS

Very possibly. Otters are a big success story ...

http://publications.environment-agency. ... DJ-E-E.pdf

In the Wirral, they've gone from 1 to 2% positive identifications to 75% positives. Can't be bad.

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

bill1953
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 53.95
longitude: 8.95

Re: OTTERS

That's good news so it is. We were puzzled to see such an odd -looking animal. Didn't even think of otters at the time of it. Good that they are becoming more seen. :cheers:
Just because you see two eyes shining in the jungle at night, do not think that the worse thing that could happen is that you are about to be attacked by a tiger. It could be two one-eyed tigers.