Deer!

Another section by popular demand. If you want to talk about anything else that grows that is not livestock, herbs, fruit or vegetables here it goes.
Mustardseedmama
Living the good life
Living the good life

Deer!

Up until last night I had a couple of lovely Hazelnut bushes down at our pond. They had finally started producing nuts this year, and we eagerly gathered up our little harvest yesterday afternoon.

We've had a nine point buck hanging around here lately, and some time last night I guess he decided to claim those bushes for his own. They are destroyed now,...guess where DH is spending his afternoon?
What if you're wrong? What if there's more? What if there's hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
Nichole Nordeman----Brave

The Riff-Raff Element
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Deer!

He eats the bushes, you eat him. There's a symmetry there. But you'll be eating venison burgers till next July if he's that big :lol:

oldjerry

The Riff-Raff Element wrote: But you'll be eating venison burgers till next July if he's that big :lol:

And wearing a very fetching pair of slippers.....

Mustardseedmama
Living the good life
Living the good life

The Riff-Raff Element wrote:He eats the bushes, you eat him. There's a symmetry there. But you'll be eating venison burgers till next July if he's that big :lol:
Nahhh, when we get him my Sweetie will have half of him made into Spice Stix. Between himself and DD they will go down in nothing flat. Not to mention they make wonderful Christmas gifts!
What if you're wrong? What if there's more? What if there's hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
Nichole Nordeman----Brave