Tis the season to be......

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
happyhippy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Tis the season to be......

P****** off! lol So this morning I decide to head to our local supermarket earlyish.I get there at 8.30am,and am surprised the carpark is pretty much empty!So I find a parking space near the entrance to the store.I'm just about to get out my car when another car pulls up next to me.A 4 wheel drive infact!It has the WHOLE of the carpark to park?????Anyway the lady in the other car who is the passenger,decides to get out.She aggressively opens her door,which in turn bangs into mine.I give her a look to kill and she decides not to get out,and whilst shutting her car door,shouts obcenities at her OH!He then reverves out,she gets out the car,and he pulls back in.They both get out the car and walk off towards the store.She did'nt apologise for banging into my door so I decided to leave a "note"for them both on their windscreen.
So can anyone please tell me,why in gods name do people always park right next to me when they have loads of other spaces????Are you one of those people?If so why do you do it?In all honesty its the first time I've actually parked so close to the entrance,usually I park miles away so I have abit of a walk.Merry Xmas!lol :santa:

southeast-isher

Re: Tis the season to be......

happyhippy wrote:P****** off! lol So this morning I decide to head to our local supermarket earlyish.I get there at 8.30am,and am surprised the carpark is pretty much empty!So I find a parking space near the entrance to the store.I'm just about to get out my car when another car pulls up next to me.A 4 wheel drive infact!It has the WHOLE of the carpark to park?????Anyway the lady in the other car who is the passenger,decides to get out.She aggressively opens her door,which in turn bangs into mine.I give her a look to kill and she decides not to get out,and whilst shutting her car door,shouts obcenities at her OH!He then reverves out,she gets out the car,and he pulls back in.They both get out the car and walk off towards the store.She did'nt apologise for banging into my door so I decided to leave a "note"for them both on their windscreen.
So can anyone please tell me,why in gods name do people always park right next to me when they have loads of other spaces????Are you one of those people?If so why do you do it?In all honesty its the first time I've actually parked so close to the entrance,usually I park miles away so I have abit of a walk.Merry Xmas!lol :santa:
people always do it, they are morons. solution: drive an old car.

happyhippy

lol I do drive an old car! I was talking to my son in law this arvo,and he posted pics (on Facebook)today of his car,parked alone in a carpark,with view to the whole park,and then he took a pic of when he returned to his car,and yes someone parked right next to him with the rest of the carpark empty!I laughed my head off.Just looked so ridiculous!

Carltonian Man

It's the herding instinct, empty car park, empty cinema, empty beach... doesn't matter... the bovines find you :lol: :lol:

yvette
Living the good life
Living the good life

What you must understand is that people who behave like that (also cut you up at the lights, barge into queues etc) are just very very important and special and don't think like the rest of us. The likes of us could never understand their lofty motivations....
(My partner has another explanation - but I couldn't repeat it here!).

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cars have feelings too. They just need company.

But some of them have dickheads instead of drivers.

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

spider8

We always try to park away from other cars in the hope that no idiot will prang ours when trying to aim into the slot........doesn't always work though :(
Life's a bitch and then you diet.

oldjerry

MKG wrote:Cars have feelings too. They just need company.

But some of them have dickheads instead of drivers.

Mike

Or 2 dipsticks!!!

boboff

The thing is, they probably always park in the spot you parked in.

Stupid people.

In unrelated news I have just decorated my christmas cake!
phoone 006.jpg
phoone 006.jpg (11.76 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

Love it!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

oldfella
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

Happens all the time, t'other day parked, another car pulled along side, old chap jumps out and disappears into the Bank; I squeezed out and followed him. Stood behind him whilst, he f#rted around with his card, he then turned and asked me to help him check his balance, so I did, and pushed him over.
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.

yvette
Living the good life
Living the good life

Fantastic cake Boboff - I especially like the wording. Makes my idea for sticking a few sweeties on the top look a bit sad.... might have to have a re-think!

GeorgeSalt
Living the good life
Living the good life

boboff wrote:In unrelated news I have just decorated my christmas cake!
That looks great boboff, I must ice mine tomorrow. The marzipan has dried off a bit now. It should go nicely with the liqeuer made from the fruit that went into it.
Curently collecting recipes for The Little Book of Liqueurs..