Where's all the abuse?

If you want to practice posting a message stick it here. Also any abuse will get moved to here.
User avatar
doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am
Location: Wesht Cark, RoI

Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272616 doofaloofa
Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 am

I must say this forum is very good natured, but I'd heard all the abuse went to the compost bin

I am disapointed to find no abuse

WTH?
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

User avatar
boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1809
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 am
Location: Gunnislake,Cornwall

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272621 boboff
Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 am

been on the sauce?
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.

http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

User avatar
doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am
Location: Wesht Cark, RoI

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272635 doofaloofa
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm

boboff wrote:been on the sauce?



Well thats a good start bobof, though 'been on the sauce you idiot' would have been better

Keep working on it
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

User avatar
boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1809
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 am
Location: Gunnislake,Cornwall

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272640 boboff
Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Well!

You.... You..... You..... Silly thing you.
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.

http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

User avatar
123sologne
Living the good life
Living the good life
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 am
Location: Used to be UK, now Central France
Contact:

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272676 123sologne
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 pm

You silly old sausage :wink:
I just love that one, always put a smile on my face. 1st time I heard it I was simply holding my stomach as I laugh so much...
Hum, maybe that is not what you are looking for.... :shock:

User avatar
doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am
Location: Wesht Cark, RoI

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272678 doofaloofa
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 pm

How dare you call me old!

Have you gone native?
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

User avatar
diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: North West Ireland

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272692 diggernotdreamer
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 pm

you fupping baxter

User avatar
doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am
Location: Wesht Cark, RoI

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272693 doofaloofa
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Fup you!
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

User avatar
diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: North West Ireland

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272694 diggernotdreamer
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm

grasshole!!!!

User avatar
doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am
Location: Wesht Cark, RoI

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272709 doofaloofa
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 pm

don't judge me
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

User avatar
Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 17637
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:09 am
Location: Brittany, France

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272710 Millymollymandy
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Boboff is so mellow these days :lol:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)


http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

User avatar
123sologne
Living the good life
Living the good life
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 am
Location: Used to be UK, now Central France
Contact:

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272712 123sologne
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:58 pm

doofaloofa wrote:How dare you call me old!

Have you gone native?


Native, me, never... Well I have no choice really, I was born there... Goes and sulk in corner. :?

User avatar
doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am
Location: Wesht Cark, RoI

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272716 doofaloofa
Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm

123sologne wrote:
doofaloofa wrote:How dare you call me old!

Have you gone native?


Native, me, never... Well I have no choice really, I was born there... Goes and sulk in corner. :?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Skippy
Living the good life
Living the good life
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 pm
Location: south staffordshire

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272718 Skippy
Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 pm

If we are going to start insulting each other could I request we do it in an ish manner and add a bit of "recycling" into our efforts?
http://www.elizabethan-era.org.uk/eliza ... tter-a.htm
http://septicscompanion.com/showcat.php?cat=insults

Pete

User avatar
diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: North West Ireland

Re: Where's all the abuse?

Post: #272719 diggernotdreamer
Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:42 pm

well, I have been recycling my abuse from a Father Ted episode , the one where the whistle is stolen


Return to “Practice and Deleted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest