hello again

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
Leanne
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

hello again

hello again!

well this is slightly embarrassing!! I joined here on Dec 29, 2005!! and i last logged in on Jul 12, 2007 !! Six years!! thats scary, where does time go??

Anyway, i was bumbling around the Net on a day off from work, like you do, saw the forum mentioned on a blog and follwed the link back. i was amazed to see i could still log in, and so i have!

Lots have happened in life since i was last year. i moved from the SE to the SW ( just updated my profile) then split with my partner, and moved again within the SW. I still grow fruit and veg, although modest amounts, still keep hens, make jams, preserves, pickles, some drinks, still recycle, still craft when time allows.

cant promise to become Miss Chatterbox 2013, but I can promise it wont be another 6 years before i am back again!!
Leanne

snapdragon
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

Re: hello again

:wave: welcome back Leanne :thumbright:
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

JuzaMum
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hello Leanne

It is scary how time flies without you noticing it. I am a newbie compared to you - only about 3 years on here but not a prolific poster. My ish needs polishing I think but my procrastionation is thriving! I love to see and hear what others get up to to inspire me.

JuzaMumn
Happiness isn't having what you want but wanting what you have.

Leanne
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

thankyou!

i blame the west country! time is slower here, lol, i didnt realise so much time had ebbed past me!! :icon_smile:
Leanne