RE-USE OF WASTE,I CAN? CAN YOU?

Want to talk about how to keep stuff out of landfill? Here is your place to do it.
john
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: RE-USE OF WASTE,I CAN? CAN YOU?

:mrgreen: :hugish: 11-12-2014. Hi ALL, thank you for showing your interest in my 3R's Waste Plastic Container Gardening ideas, which I've also shared on Facebook too. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy, and I hope you ALL have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 too, from me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen: :hugish: :santa: :wave:
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
designed by me to help to save millions of lives
and to reuse-recycle millions of tonnes of waste
plastic container,and unwanted wooden pallets
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

12-12-2015. Hi ALL, may YOU and yours and what you grow live long and HAPPY, from me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

12-12-2016. Hi ALL, I'm just posting to tell YOU I'm still trying to spread the word about my @3R's Waste Plastic Container Gardening ideas, and may I be one of the first to wish YOU and yours a Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017. from me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com
too.