Weird!

Tomorrow's World was a show on BBC TV about innovations and tech stuff and I thought a good name for our computing and tech section.
Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Weird!

I don't know if anyone else is having problems but today when I tried to get onto the forum, it went to the front page as usual, but when I clicked onto the moderators forum it put me through to the front page again with all of the "new post"s gone.

Then I clicked onto the Ish local and it took me through to that forum but I was no longer signed in. I had to re-sign in before I could knock off the 3 spam posts waiting for me.

Heeeeeelp!

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

Muddypause
A selfsufficientish Regular
Location: Urban Berkshire, UK (one day I'll find the escape route)

I've noticed a few perculiarities - for a while many of the buttons and links seemed to lead to the main index page. For a while I couldn't even get to a 'reply' box, but that seems to have passed.

I'd guess it's something to do with changing servers, or is that all over and done with now?
Stew

Ignorance is essential

Bonniegirl

Yeah summat's up alright, I have a tendency to flit between forums, and I've had to log in each time!

And what's with all the spam today, haven't these morons got anything better to do? I mean 'Lords' has even had the nerve to hijack peoples threads...is there no end to the bluddy cheek!

I'm afraid I hate spammers!!
:ogre:
The Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young!

Shirley

Yup - Lords gave me a busy morning zapping the spam! Hope I've not missed any.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

i signed in ok, but then it logged me out immediately :(
So, i signed in again, and i have no orangey whirls to tell me there's new posts.

colhut
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

yep me to :lol: came in from my favorites, got logged out immediatley, logged in again and its now behaving itself, except I have no idea what I've missed :(
How hard can it be, how long can it take. What could POSSIBLY go wrong