A Garden Story by yours truly

Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
ladykathryn
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

A Garden Story by yours truly

Jody's Garden - please share with all those who are young at heart and feel there are no more miracles in life to be seen. I wrote this wit me own lil hands. Enjoy!

Jody LOVED to eat beans, all kinds of beans. Small ones, fat ones, green ones and brown ones. Her favourite were green beans with butter and a bit of black pepper.

Jody wanted to know how beans got to the market, how did they make them? Jody’s mother being very wise and having her own garden at home told Jody to grow her own beans and that would answer all her questions.

The very next day her mother went to the market and came back with a small white packet made of paper. On the cover was a picture of a green bean. When Jody shook the packet it made a funny sound, like it had rocks inside.

“What’s this?â€
Gardens are like people, they need love, warmth, food and care, and always are their best when shared with others!

Shirley
A selfsufficientish Regular

I LOVE this story - it's wonderful. So true to life.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

That's brilliant. Maybe you should send it to all the schools where children still think that food comes from T***os!