New look front site

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

New look front site

Despite being off line for a fair old while (joys of tiscali), have not been totally away from working with ish. We are going to be setting up a new look front site, hoping to keep the same feel to it but (for the other geeks out there) setting up a content management system. This means we will be able to update as if we were writing a word document. We will also make it (the site) much more easier to navigate.

So hopefully we will be updating much more often, at least a new article every month and some book extracts too.

Yep, thats it. :andy:
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

justskint
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Hi Andy

For somebody such as myself wil spellcheck work. I must try harder.
too many interests, not enough cash.

red
A selfsufficientish Regular

excellent. cos it is hard to find your way around atm
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

Cheezy

Andy,

I forbid you to change the front "Organic gardening jobs ...March" until it's April.
I've been watching that for a year now and I'm quite looking forward to March anyway as you said it's one of my favourite months in the garden as well.! :lol:
It's not easy being Cheezy
So you know how great Salsify is as a veg, what about Cavero Nero,great leaves all through the winter , then in Spring sprouting broccolli like flowers! Takes up half as much room as broccolli