Wife Swap

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

mrsflibble wrote:mmmmm chris can doodle do me anythime ;)
Hmmmmm, I have no idea WHAT you are talking about :wink:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

Stonehead
A selfsufficientish Regular

mrsflibble wrote:DONT GET ME STARTED ON ECO BLOODY BEEBIES!!!!
whenever they show instructions on how to recycle, they put flipping tetrapaks in with their paper!!! SACREILDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not their only snafu. The Wee 'Un was horrified when Mr Tumble (a clown) let a pig eat his sandwich. The Wee 'Un was screaming "No! That's wrong" at the TV.

He also gets very annoyed if they get the sex of animals wrong — in one segment they had someone saying something about the nice cow. The Wee 'Un shouted "That's not a cow. It's got bollocks!"

And if you find that funny, I won't even mention the problems both boys can cause at school with their pictures of anatomically correct farm animals... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

What a great education!!

That reminds me of my mum taking a group of small children to the farm:

One of the small boys pointed at a Bull and said 'What's that between its legs' One of the teachers answered 'that's his privates'. The little boy then turned round and said very loudly 'Wow, that's a lot bigger than my dad's!!'. People were trying so hard not to laugh...

ina

the.fee.fairy wrote:People were trying so hard not to laugh...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just as well nobody is around just now!! :mrgreen:
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)