The Selfsufficientish Bible coming to a bookshop near you

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: congrats

Mandyz wrote:Just popping in again to share a hearty congratulations on the publishing of your new book and the recent media attention.
That's great!!!!
Aw, cheers. It is coming out in Canada as well you know. I think sometime in June.

Have been very cheeky and have put it up in the number two slot of bestselling non fiction hardbacks or in the 'highly recommended section' of other book shops. It is still a great feeling you know walking into a shop and seeing you piece of work. Good to have the media attention at bay for now though, enough to make your head swim.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

snapdragon
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

My copy arrived today :cheers: thanks for the sigs lads :flower:

Enjoy? I should think so :mrgreen: - if I can get it back off the dragon
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

ina

And mine today - both of them! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

And I have to work this afternoon... :( But I should have a few hours at the weekend - a brief spell of quiet in the lambing - so guess what I'll be doing!

The second copy is for the NEEPS library... Shirlz doesn't know it yet! :wink: I bet it'll be in demand!

And thank you very much for the kind words you've written... :oops:
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

SarahJane
Living the good life
Living the good life

I picked mine up from my local book shop yesterday. :lol: Spent my lunch hour flicking through it, and was really impressed! All the questions I wanted to ask but felt daft asking, seem to be (so far!) answered! Some early nights with good bedtime reading for the next few nights! :flower:

ina

SarahJane wrote:I picked mine up from my local book shop yesterday. :lol: Spent my lunch hour flicking through it, and was really impressed! All the questions I wanted to ask but felt daft asking, seem to be (so far!) answered!
And any further "daft" question might well be answered on the forum... The only daft question is the one you don't ask!
Ina

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Yippee - I got mine on Friday and I'm in it. I'm famous!!!!!

Zoe

Bigsis
Tom Good
Tom Good

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm kind of mentioned, as Sharon Hamilton. I haven't actually been a Hamilton for about 12 years but you make up for it by having me first in a list. Ta!!

ina

Bigsis wrote:Mine arrived yesterday and I'm kind of mentioned, as Sharon Hamilton. I haven't actually been a Hamilton for about 12 years but you make up for it by having me first in a list. Ta!!
Well, being family to those two guys must be good for something! :mrgreen:

They were probably trying to preserve your privacy.... So you don't get caught up in all this celebrity chaos. :wink:
Ina

Bigsis
Tom Good
Tom Good

That must be it Ina :wink:

ina

On the way back from the dentist today I popped into a bookshop that's quite new - I actually know about it because Cassiepod bought her bible there - and saw it on the shelf! Mentioned to the guy how glad I was to see it - and he said he'd sold a few already, and thought it was brilliant!! :cheers:

And that's a "proper" bookshop; none of your chain superstores...
Ina

Ratty
Living the good life
Living the good life

I had a £20 Amazon gift certificate for opening a Co-Op Child Trust Fund for my little boy. I'd held off spending the certificate on 'yet another art book' (OH's words!) until I found something which would benefit the whole family.

I just found that something and ordered it :mrgreen: Just disappointed it won't be a signed copy - do you send out signed photos Andy? :wink:

Ratty
:flower: Ratty

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/in_memory_of_joeb - Raising money for charity selling lots of things! Please take a look!

Jobi1canobi
Living the good life
Living the good life

Excellent book!

I bought a copy at the weekend and have already put into practice some of the tips from it.

The CDs are now stopping the fat pigeons from sitting on my cucumber plants - nice one.

Just about to make an insect hotel to attract the ladybirds and I'm loving the diagrams and plans for making my own cold frame - cheers!
Jobi1

"A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." - Franklin Jones.