A New Blog About Off Grid Living, Building, Gardening & More

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
oldjerry
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: A New Blog About Off Grid Living, Building, Gardening &

OK I'll bite (but I still think you may be Boboff having a winter laugh),How do you garden,and cruise around in a caravan at the same time?

ylisa7
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

oldjerry wrote:OK I'll bite (but I still think you may be Boboff having a winter laugh),How do you garden,and cruise around in a caravan at the same time?
We only cruise longer term in the winter. Short trips the rest of the year. No more than a week away from my garden in the summer:)

kiwirach
Living the good life
Living the good life

ylisa7 wrote:The Mike and Lisa Adventures...Off Grid Living, Building, Green Living, Remodeling, Gardening and RVing

After almost 5 years of posting stories I decided to put it all in one place. I started a blog this week and am slowly adding stories from the beginning. I am adding the Off Grid stories one by one by chapter. I will also have gardening, remodels, building and some cooking.

Please check it out...post comments on my blog and tell me what you think. I really love hearing from people and am always open to new ideas...also any suggestions for my blog would be nice since I am new at it
Hi Lisa, i used to follow your progress thru another forum(where you orginally posted i believe) and am pleased to see you are going to put it all into a blog. I really enjoyed following your progress and seeing those gorgeous views from your property.

i hope you visit SS enough times to up your post count and post your link, but i will also try to google it anyway as i'm looking forward to catching up with what's been happening since i last read a post of yours.