Link Exchange

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
revJonny
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Link Exchange

I've noticed many websites in people's signature that I have already visited, and would be interested in exchanging links with any of them, as they are all of good quality and full of information which is relevant or lkely to interest my own visitors.

So how about this. Everyone who posts their link on this thread agrees to consider any other link posted here for a link exchange and be PM'd by others on the list. Here's mine:

revJonny
http://www.self-sufficiency-guide.com A practical guide to increasing your self sufficiency.
Google page rank 4 Alexa rank 1,067,172

Willing to consider exchanging with sites under any theme which promotes Green Living/Sustainability (basically everybody in this forum)

Anyone else?

Aero and Clarkie
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: Link Exchange

I would be interested but my site has only a pr of 0 and when checking Alexa the traffic rank was only 12,500,000.
But then again, I have never exchanged links with any other site as the site was only intended (at first) for family and friends.
It's only a personal website about what Aero and Clarkie are up to in their lives, but recently we are receiving about 25 visitors a day from google searches.

It has pages about our allotment, cider making, the great dorset steam fair, flower arrangements and much more.

Aero and Clarkie

Aero