Nelson Achiko <achikonelly@yahoo.com> or Nel A. Jones

PLEASE REPORT ANY FORUM SPAM ON HERE.

Also if you have any other personal spam or other spam matters then feel free to post them here.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nelson Achiko <achikonelly@yahoo.com> or Nel A. Jones

Another scam that I have to keep secret, the end of the e-mail says it si from Nel A. Jones but the e-mail itself is from Nelson Achiko <achikonelly@yahoo.com> strange. Anyway this is just another that is after your bank details do not give them out, it is too good to be true so it is.

Dear Andy,

I'm a staff of south Africa's leading merchant bank in Johannesburg. I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware this may appear to you an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.We are looking for opportunities in your country and it becomes very necessary that we have a reliable lead/partner in your area.We understand your country is a trade free region and therefore wish to stimulate a new business interest there.

I and two other staff of this bank have some loose fund here in the bank for such purposes;however,we need urgently some assistance in perfecting a paper work which will empower us hold and move fund to your account.This is a private plan that has nothing to do with the other workers in this bank. Nevertheless,the process of transfer of the fund will be done officially.We hope to transfer up to US$7,000,000.00 in two separate transactions. A staff who is part of this plan will travel to meet you in any of your major cities as soon as the first segment of transfer has been successfully made. You will be rewarded for assisting as will be agreed by both sides later.

Please tell us in your next reply your age and marital status. Also confirm that you can work with us and that you'll protect us by keeping this communication a secret.We believe our choice is right and hope you'll be a worthy partner who will not let us down now or in the future.

Confirm your understanding immediately.

Personal regards,

Nel A. Jones
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging