Shetland Freegle?

Want to talk about how to keep stuff out of landfill? Here is your place to do it.
spider8
A selfsufficientish Regular

Shetland Freegle?

We're off on our holiday to Shetland very soon and, being a rather sad and nosey individual, decided to look on Shetland Freegle..........shock horror :shock: .........there isn't one!!!
Are all you Shetlanders doing it for yourselves anyway or haven't you tried it yet?
Life's a bitch and then you diet.

Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shetland Freegle?

There is still a shetland freecycle group.

Freegle was established when a bunch of disenfranchised freecycle moderators decided to leave the freecycle banner and set up there own collective - freegle

I am a freecycle moderator and our group (Lanark) remains freecycle as we never had much to do with freecycle (corp/head office) anyway and we are quite happy plodding along as freecycle.
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay

spider8

Re: Shetland Freegle?

Ah ha! That explains it then :icon_smile: Didn't think Shetland would not be involved in something as good as Freecycle/Freegle.........anybody got any large plastic plant pots they don't want????
We'll be up there next week for some wildlife watching and relaxing - relaxing only if I can nail my hubby to the floor that is!
Life's a bitch and then you diet.