cuttings

Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
Moonbutton

cuttings

You mention on some of the herb pages about taking cuttings, why not have a page dedicated to this?

I have heard about softwood and Hardwood cuttings, but I do not know what they are. Also is there a time of year that is better to take cuttings and can some herbs not be grown from cuttings. I am planning a herb garden for next year and want to take cuttings from my friends garden, but neither of us know much about it.

spyhunter
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

christmas

I like the idea of giving out cuttings for Christmas, but don't know how it is done so I agree with moonbutton on this one. Can you have an article on it, please?

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

cuttings

We do try to keep up to date with what people want. I shall do an article on cuttings in the next few weeks. Busy time for both myself and Dave at the moment or I would've got straight on it. (Sorry).

Not to say that I won't end up doing it in the next few days though. I tend to work on articles instead of doing other more important things, so watch this space.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Emma
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

No pressure, but I would like to see an article on cuttings toooo. :lol: