Inspired Times Magazine

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Inspired Times Magazine

I was sent this email and thought I would share it as it looks like a good magazine.
I would like to let you know about Inspired Times magazine, which launched in June this year. It is a new quarterly 'Alternative & Positive Lifestyles' magazine which is sold in Borders bookstore & various other independent bookshops & health stores around the country. I'm an independent publisher with no backing and I'm working with a small part-time team to produce a quality magazine. Our aim is to publicise the many positive things out there and encourage people to become more community minded and thoughtful about their own personal growth, as well as how they relate to others and the environment. Sections include holistic health, community projects, sustainable living, environmental issues, spirituality and much more.

We need your help!!

We're working really hard to reach as many people we can through word of mouth as we just don't have the budget for adverts. Please do support us in our launch year by forwarding this email to anyone you think maybe interested in subscribing or include a mention of us on your website or in your newsletters. We need more people to subscribe for the year - just £10 (Launch year offer: 4 issues for the price of 3). You can subscribe online, by post or telephone. Tel: 0117 924 0901. Web: www.inspiredtimesmagazine.com. You can also join our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=76404749597 to keep up-to-date with all our news.

Thank you for your time and if you can help, that would be wonderful. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. We are also asking everyone to email us about any inspiring projects, people, situations they know of. If you know if any, please do email me some details.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging