Hello again!

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
rainbowphoenix
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
Facebook Name: Helen Ingram

Hello again!

Hi all, happy to be here again! I used to be a member a few years ago but kind of lost the bug (I was known as puddleduck back then), sadly the pressure of working full time and trying to start my own business meant that I didn't have time to even think about being self sufficient. But now I can! Still trying to set up a small business and working far fewer hours so this year for the first time in years I can devote some time and energy to my garden. I am growing fruit and veg right now but would love to be able to keep some chickens in the future.

My dream of course is to be completely self sufficient but for now I will settle for being 'ish'!

Odsox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello again!

Hi there Rainbow P, welcome back.
If you like I could reactivate you old account, complete with all the posts you made before, plus you could choose which username you like best.
Anyway, nice to see you again :cheers:
Tony

Disclaimer: I almost certainly haven't a clue what I'm talking about.

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: Hello again!

Welcome home puddleduck/rainbowphoenix. :wave: :hugish:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin