Joe Cell Technology

Solar energy, wind turbines whatever it is then here is your place to talk about it.
Shelle
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

time for a reality check ... i am not sure what to make of all this ... seems like the general consensus here is to immediately class this as unreal?
Or is it just that there is no way forward in the frame of mind we perceive?
Perhaps there is a reason why (all) some information (findings) are suppressed and that the powers to be are not acting on new (or older) information?
Perhaps these finding or ideas do not fit into the current system or how we do or perceive things?
I am just looking at breaking the mould ... (not saying any particular way is right or wrong ... just searching for answers).

i live in hope:)
I am happy to have a space to grow once again :)

Boots
A selfsufficientish Regular

Yeah, got to admit Shelle, if I was to suddenly find some way of generating power from mud, (or whatever) I think I would probably think twice (or 500 times) before I shared it.

Folks think I am mad enough as it is, building with it! And people have been doing that for years...

Not much room for scientific or naturalistic progress really, is there? I think we will have to wait for a science to develop a new formula for experimental research before we see any progress in the area of harnessing unidentified forces, or using natural forces in abstract ways.

Never give up hope, Shelle. When it comes down to it, it is the only thing that has ever led to progress.

Shelle
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Thanks Boots ... i feel like sometimes i get sucked into believing because i want to and then get let down ... but i will never give up on hope that there is a way forward ... thanks again for the encouragement and support.
And to everyone else ... thanks for being on this journey.
I am happy to have a space to grow once again :)

The Chili Monster

I have absolutely no idea if there's anything in this orgone business or not (the part of me that keeps me out of a straight-jacket says it isn't ... as attractive a proposition it may be).

Perhaps there should be funding available to support (more) scientific research into these kind of ideas, but considering that one of the biggest sponsors of research (even here in the UK) is the US military, I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's not so much that this idea is flakey that bothers me, it's the fact that some unscrupulous individuals will use these theories for commercial gain thus making it harder for less conventional ideas to gain wider acceptance and financial backing.
"Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends." ~Author Unknown

Support Team "Trim Taut & Terrific"

Boots

Are you saying your sane, Chilli? Carboard Cut-out normal? You exist with no moments of madness or delusions of full self sufficiency?

Far out man, I must be in the wrong pub. :mrgreen:

The Chili Monster

Are you saying your sane, Chilli?
:dontknow: :help:

Boots

:confused2: :happy6: :toothy7: Humour Chilli... don't tell me I am the only nutty one here!!!

:sex:

Oh, and Andy, can I rename that last emoticon and call it tickle attack or something...?

The Chili Monster

Humour Chilli... don't tell me I am the only nutty one here!!!
No, I think you're in good company here :wink: