Mark Boyle's The Moneyless Manifesto

By popular demand - The book review section.
marshlander
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Mark Boyle's The Moneyless Manifesto

Mark Boyle's (the founder of Freeconomy) new book, The Moneyless Manifesto, is out today, and in keeping with one of the core themes of the book, his publishers have also kindly agreed to release a free online edition which you can read from here:

www.moneylessmanifesto.org

The Freeconomy Admin Team say Feel free to share the website, the book and the ideas & solutions contained within it with friends, social networks etc. For up-to-date information about the book, upcoming talks and other useful info, its facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/TheMoneylessManifesto

Can't say I agree with all his ideas but interesting none the less.
Terri x
“I'd rather be a little weird than all boring.”
Rebecca McKinsey

wolfhazel
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
latitude: 25
longitude: 55

Re: Mark Boyle's The Moneyless Manifesto

I struggle to read at my computer as I have a desktop and not the most comfy of seats and my smart phone has a tiny screen. So the book is on my xmas list! My hubby better get it or else! Lol! Read his first book which I loved a duly passed on to everyone I thought would appreciate it!
I have started a blog about my own eco journey which includes tips and recommendations which I have tried out myself.
It can be found at http://www.ecojourney.blog.com

Mustardseedmama
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Mark Boyle's The Moneyless Manifesto

Scanning through a bit,...all I can say is Wow. He certainly does present a lot of information---in a "no-holds-barred" kind of way.
What if you're wrong? What if there's more? What if there's hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
Nichole Nordeman----Brave