the edible garden show

Do you know about an event that you want to talk about? Is there a campaign you have started, are involved in or want to start? Inspired by Marvin Gaye this is your place to tell the world what's going on.
Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

the edible garden show

In the news paper today there was a small article about the edible garden show, being held in Warwickshire (March 19 to March 21st).
It says 'the ulitmate Grow Your Own event, its targeted at anyone passionate about grow your own, brew your own...or anything to do with healthy eating or home produce. From fruit and veg to bread making and from bee keeping to home brewing, there will be something of interest for everyone'.
Don't know how much the tickets are but there's a website www.theediblegardenshow.co.uk or you can call 0871 231 0847.
Looks good :iconbiggrin:
England is not a Free People, till the Poor that have no Land, have a free allowance to dig and labour the Commons.

happyhippy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: the edible garden show

Hi I read in the Permaculture magazine that a new tv show was being screened in March(its now April 1st)called "The Edible Garden"and was being hosted by Alys Fowler of Gardeners World fame?It was based on permaculture principles and the read up sounded brilliant.Howeve we have scoured the tv pages/book and as yet havent seen it.I havent even seen a preview on tv as yet!Does anyone know when it will be screened?I'd hate to miss it!

Millymollymandy

Re: the edible garden show

Happyhippy - here you are, we've already been discussing it (of course!). :flower:

http://www.selfsufficientish.com/forum/ ... 13&t=18580
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/