Free Food Growing Workshops in Bodmin, Cornwall

Do you know about an event that you want to talk about? Is there a campaign you have started, are involved in or want to start? Inspired by Marvin Gaye this is your place to tell the world what's going on.
Henwoman
Barbara Good
Barbara Good
latitude: 3° 11' W
longitude: 48° 20' N

Free Food Growing Workshops in Bodmin, Cornwall

I received this email a few moments ago. Thought I'd pass it on in case anyone is interested and lives near enough.

"We are running free food growing workshops in Bodmin on 14th and 15th June from 1-3:30pm.
The workshops teach the basics of how to prepare the ground for growing, how to plant and look after your vegetables and how to keep pests and diseases at bay.

After attending these workshops you will receive free tools, seeds and a compost bin to get you started at home.

If you are interested and would like to know more or to book on to the workshops, please contact Ruth at ruth@cn4c.org.uk.

Thanks"

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free Food Growing Workshops in Bodmin, Cornwall

Looks like the perfect place to plug my book. Do you know Ruth? Perhaps I should drop her a line.

Henwoman
Barbara Good
Barbara Good
latitude: 3° 11' W
longitude: 48° 20' N

I don't, Dave. I've no idea why I was sent this email - it came out of the blue.

boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

14th & 15th June in Bodmin, 1.30 till 3.00 each day, I was going to go but OH shifts conflict now. Thanks for the advice though.
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/