I think I have Proso Millet

Do you know about an event that you want to talk about? Is there a campaign you have started, are involved in or want to start? Inspired by Marvin Gaye this is your place to tell the world what's going on.
diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think I have Proso Millet

As far as I know it's not contagious. I have sweetcorn growing in the tunnel and have noticed some weird plants I thought were sweet corn too but they have formed frondy things on the top, after googling various things, I think it may be proso millet, but I am unsure of where it may have come from, has anyone else ever had this just come up or is it just me :shock:

doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: I think I have Proso Millet

Do you feed the dicky birds any mixedseed?
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

I only feed straights, I have bought some mixed corn from Jollys in the past, but my neighbours buy wild bird food and it may have found its way in from there???? It's quite interesting though I make all my own potting compost so anything could be in it really. BTW, I have given you a link on Facebook to the Garlic Farm, they have a collection of garlic, it costs 15 quid to get it to the republic, but using monarchy based post, it is 5 quid for any quantity sent to the post office I use in the north, I may get a set, have a look if you want one and anyone else republic who wants one I can get them for the one price and then send them internally (?)

doofaloofa

I took the plunge last week and got 20 quids worth

But thanks
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln