Winter warmers?

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Lost-in-the-Day
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Winter warmers?

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 am

Snow! I know most people find it a complete pain, but growing up I only had two occasions where it snowed in Jersey, one of which I don't even remember (apparently we built an igloo!) and as a result everytime I see snowflakes I turn into a little 6 year old girl again. Ok it's lead to some emergency insulating of the chicken house with newspapers, bubblewrap and a staple gun and when holidaying at my fiances house on the mainland it delayed my flight home for several days (not entirely a bad thing!) and we had to spend several hours digging out the car and shovelling snow off the road but I loved it! And then there was that one time at uni when I had a snowball fight without gloves on....will not be doing that again I can tell you, :shock: but it was totally worth it. And snow angels and igloos and snowflakes and snow.
Stop Animal Cruelty this Christmas- http://lost-in-the-day.blogspot.com/201 ... stmas.html

yvette
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Winter warmers?

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Reading all this really makes me want an open fire - curling up in front of a radiator is not quite the same.