Weight loss group 2012

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
demi
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 41° 50' N
longitude: 22° 00' E

Re: Weight loss group 2012

today's weight: 58kg, 9st 1ish

again!
im getting sick of this! iv been doing terrible, but at least iv not gone up, although i dont understand how not :dontknow:

i need another kick up the bum to get me going again!
the weather's gotten really hot here now and we've been having lots of ice cream cones :roll:

i got a new bike the other day and iv been cycling about the town so thats probably helped burn off some of the extra calories iv been shovelling down my gob! its the first time in ages iv been properly out of breath, which is good! proper exercise for a change!
Tim Minchin - The Good Book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

73 kgs now down from 86kg at start
so very happy now
something got to be said for not eating dairy all the weight has come off my waist now lost 8 inches from waist
so althou my bmi is in the over wieght my boby fat is very good not sure how this works:O)
Darn that Wabbit

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Another pound off this week :)

and that was despite fish n chips on Friday night and an Italian meal (with gralic bread and pudding) on Saturday!

must not relax yet -- still want to lose a bit more before we go away at the end of the month

demi

56kg this morning! :cheers:

just broke under the 9st mark, 8st 11.5 lbs

iv been out on my bike nearly every day, usually multiple times a day, going to visit people or to the shops.
our friends have bikes as well and my husband and i and our 2 friends have been going out on the bikes at night time after the kids are in bed, cycling round the town, having a smoke up in the park then down for a coffee in the centre. its nice and warm here now, the summer has properly arrived :iconbiggrin: so iv been out and about everyday which is making a difference, compared to when the weather was cold and i just stayed in the house everyday with the kids.

things are defiantly on the bright side now! :lol:

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

no change this week
maybe it time to start dieting and not relieing on dairy intorance
be glad when i have changed all my menus in work then i don't have to keep trying new desserts
Darn that Wabbit

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

forgot to post last week, when i was down half a pound

unfortunately this week i am up one and a half pounds :(

doesnt look like i will get under that stubborn 11 st before we go away next week !

boboff

17st 2lb, it's slow, but down from 18st 10lb in just over 3 months. Musn't grumble.
Played squash a few times, and still eating reasonably well.

But where is the Big Al?
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

prison break fan

I was going to ask the same thing. We need him to motivate us!! pbf.

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I have shaved a whisker off my weight this week --probably not enough to say i've lost half a pound, but the needle on the dial has moved slightly!

Tomorrow I am off on a weeks holiday where all meals are included and snacks available 24 hours a day

I hope I won't go too overboard and will try to stick to the smaller, healthier options!

prison break fan

Good luck Marmalady! Happy hols. pbf.

demi

have a good time marmalady!

iv not posted as my lap top keeps breaking. think we might need a new one.

iv been hovering between 56 and 57kg the past few weeks. im 56kg again this morning.

didnt have a good day yesterday, made pancakes and ice cream and someone gave us loads of biscuits, presumably for the kids but iv scoffed them all. this is why i dont keep sweet things in the house, i have absolutely no control, if its there in front of me i eat it! out of site out of mind definitely applies to me around food!

anyhoo, for some reason iv gone back down to 56kg this morning so im trying to be good today, seeing as theres no ice cream or biscuits left in the kitchen it should be easy! lol

demi

FINALLY! got a new battery for my digital scales which are in pounds and ounces, much more accurate than the old fasioned needle ones in kg's!

this morning im exactly 125lbs ( 56.5kg )

im the lightest iv been now since my last pregnancy, and i think possibly since my first pregnancy, or there abouts.
but i still feel all bloated and wibbly wobbly and when i see pictures of myself it scares me because i look much fatter in the pictures than i think i am! but last month, when i was a kg heavier, i felt much thinner??? :scratch: maybe its coming up for that time of the month again, that always makes me fatter :roll:
but i supposed the good thing is that i can fit into all my pre-pregnancy jeans again, which i couldnt even get up past my bum before! :lol: and i have to wear a belt too! so i must be thiner, its just a shame i dont feel it at all :(

my cousin and her boyfriend are comming to stay with us for a month to help us picking fruit in the orchard in july. the beer festival is also on then which should be fun as they are both 18 years old! ( last time i was on holiday with my cousin we had a few drinks, she drank too much and i ended up having to clean her sick off the bathroom floor and put her to bed! so im expecting the worst druing the beer festival! need to keep an eye on them! ) but i would like to get down under 120lbs by the time they come ( she's super skinny which makes me feel worse! )

so thats my next mini goal to aim for! lets hope i can make it!

good luck everyone else! :thumbright:

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Am now back off holiday

Amazingly -- don't ask me how -- i have not only not gained weight whilst away but i think i've actually lost a bit !!!
I had to weigh myself 3 times this morning to make sure the scales were working properly!

I certainly ate more whilst away --tho i did try to stick to the healthier options, but there was wine every evening and a few cakes n ice-cream too!

Maybe i need to adjust my eating patterns to be similar to what i ate whilst away (minus the cake & icecream)

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

2kg down coming off a lot slower now
even got into my new leather trousoure for bike that sat in cupboard for 2 years
Darn that Wabbit

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Its not fair! :(

I go away for a week, eat more than usual and lose weight (about 3/4 lb)

been home for 5 days, been carefull about what i eat and regain that 3/4 lb

am going to have to have a serious rethink about my eating patterns!