Cleaning products

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
sususanan

Cleaning products

1. One of the pound shops is selling a "professional" version of Daz - is it really any better than normal Daz?
2. They also sell a Stardrops pet stain cleaner and odour neutraliser - I've heard some of these pet odour neutralisers don't really affect the problem "ingredients" of pet urine - is this one of them or does it really do the job?
Thanks for any replies!

Flo
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Cleaning products

Some observations I would make on pound shops in general:

1. They sell what often turn out to be smaller sizes compared with supermarkets which is one to watch
2. They often sell lines which have not done well elsewhere
3. People who like Daz love the Power Daz - if it's cheap enough in the pound shop you can only try a packet and see if it works for you

There aren't many reviews from customers of the stardrops pet stain item. on the net but there's a useful review of things here which does comment on the ones that you can get from stores as not being useful and gives a home made option instead of buying.

queen-rapsody
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
Facebook Name: Peterson

If we talk about pet stain cleaner - i'm using Sunny & Honey stuff, read about it in guide for best pet stain and odor removers. It is not cheap, but works fine for me.

Flo

Now that's the best form of whether something works - a personal recommendation.

queen-rapsody
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
Facebook Name: Peterson

That's true, better than all reviews)