have you seen

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
maggie144
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

have you seen

I wondered if anyone had seen the advert on t.v today about the dryer balls. they are balls that you put in your tumble dryer, they are eco freindly, saving you money on electricity.

I thought they looked great you can find them on www.jmldirect.com would like to know what everyone thinks

many thanks maggie [/url]

shiney
A selfsufficientish Regular

I wonder if you could get away with using those pet balls with those soft spikes on? LOL would be a bit cheaper than a tenner!

I used to use a tennis ball for drying my puffer jacket in the tumble drier. It's supposed to stop the feathers from bunching up in one big ball inside the lining.
If in doubt ~ use a hammer!

http://greeningup.blogspot.com/

Milims

I'm not sure about the balls but apparently if you put a dry towel in with your damp washing it takes less time to dry
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

baldowrie

looks to me as though it's basically something that is heavier than the clothes so rolls around to separate them...I sure other things can be use that don't cost so much!

2steps

shiney wrote:I wonder if you could get away with using those pet balls with those soft spikes on? LOL would be a bit cheaper than a tenner!

I used to use a tennis ball for drying my puffer jacket in the tumble drier. It's supposed to stop the feathers from bunching up in one big ball inside the lining.
my son had a feather filled coat when he was younger and that was in the wash instructions.

as long as they wouldn't melt I can't see why any balls wouldn't work