How do i save money with my tobacco habit?

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
daz101
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Re: How do i save money with my tobacco habit?

I've been using an electronic one since November. This guy gives the best value....
http://www.esmokeuk.co.uk/
"Totally wicked" do the best juice though called American Red available in a range of strengths. Use them in the pub too and I find they're just as satisfying. Also you can scale down the strength as you go if you so wish, there's even a zero nicotine juice you can use or a ridiculously high 54mg per ml. Worth a bash as your sense of taste comes back without the urge to stuff your face because of the lack of appetite suppressant! And think of all the energy you'll have because of no carbon monoxide in your bloodstream. More energy to chase the ladies and a nice white smile to dazzle em with!
I should also add you'll find it WAY cheaper too....

southeast-isher
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: How do i save money with my tobacco habit?

daz101 wrote:I've been using an electronic one since November. This guy gives the best value....
http://www.esmokeuk.co.uk/
"Totally wicked" do the best juice though called American Red available in a range of strengths. Use them in the pub too and I find they're just as satisfying. Also you can scale down the strength as you go if you so wish, there's even a zero nicotine juice you can use or a ridiculously high 54mg per ml. Worth a bash as your sense of taste comes back without the urge to stuff your face because of the lack of appetite suppressant! And think of all the energy you'll have because of no carbon monoxide in your bloodstream. More energy to chase the ladies and a nice white smile to dazzle em with!
I should also add you'll find it WAY cheaper too....
good if that works for you... i imagine you are only getting the nicotine with that instead of the other alkaloids in tobacco... you could always vape a WTA or try Swedish snus.