Tomato Seeds available to swap for flowers

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tomato Seeds available to swap for flowers

I am just starting to save seed from my tomatoes, if you would like some, pm me,

Latah, Sunray gold, Irish Gardeners Delight, Legend Bush, Urbikany, Aurora, Japanese Black Triffeli, Big Finned Tomato, De Colgar, Broad Ripple Yellow Currant, Tibet Appel

Also have some climbing french bean seeds, cherokee trail of tears, Blue Coco

I am interested in swapping for any interesting Aquilegia or Digitalis seeds or plants or anything perennial for my new cottage garden, but if you have nothing to swop but are interested in trying the seed that is fine by me, I could put up pictures if anyone wants to see them. I live in Southern Ireland, but near the border, so I can use a Royal Mail post office to send and receive so it won't be the costly European rates

best wishes Lyn

organicsi
Tom Good
Tom Good

Re: Tomato Seeds available to swap for flowers

Hi I would be interested in some of your tomato seeds. I live in Slovenia and I would be happy to find some of the seeds you want and post them to you in return.

marshlander
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Tomato Seeds available to swap for flowers

Ooooo yes please Lyn, will pm you!
Terri x
“I'd rather be a little weird than all boring.”
Rebecca McKinsey