Baby wearing x2 babies

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
thesunflowergal
A selfsufficientish Regular

Baby wearing x2 babies

Has anyone tried wearing two children/babies at once?

I currently wear dd2 in a mei tai on my back. Thinking about getting another to wear the new baba too, but a bit worried that I will get myself in a complete knot.

Thanks Nikki
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/

Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Baby wearing x2 babies

I can't help, but am on the naturalmamas.co.uk (hope thats ok to put that here) forum, there are loads of mums who wear two on there, they would be able to give you some advice! I know it is possible as many of them have put up pictures of two being carried one front one back. Good luck

Sarahx
the ever growing luvpie household currently contains, 4 boys, 4 chickens, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fish, an empty tropical fish tank waiting new arrivals, now are we daft to look at our broody hen thinking, if we got some fertilised eggs........

Clara

Your eldest will be 2 when the other arrives no? Be careful with your back!

I got pregnant with DD2 when DD1 was 21 months, she'd been walking since 14 months and doing a bit of the footpath for a few months, getting pregnant was the cut off point for me so from then on she has walked everywhere (and I mean kilometres everyday, it's 1km to the car alone).
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

...and eco campsite owner

becks77

Yes for a while when DD1 was still in the back pack I had DD2 on front with sling but both grew at a very fast rate and the combined weight straight down on my hips was too much for me, thage difference was 2 years.......well, still is!
"no-one can make you feel inferior without your permission"

thesunflowergal

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and advice!! Thanks for the link Sarah I will have a look.

I guess we will have to see how it goes! My dd2 is very tiny for her age, 18lb and in 6-9 month clothes. She is still not walking, but I have told her that she needs to get her bum in gear lol.
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/