LOTS OF BOOKS AVAILABLE

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
clarecraven
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

LOTS OF BOOKS AVAILABLE

Hi, I buy books at auction, mainly job lots and from time to time I get an excess of books that I would like to trade for other items that I may need. These books cover all genres and can vary from a couple of boxes to a van load, the majority being good to very good condition, fact, fiction, children's etc. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in these books and what you would like to swap for them.

boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: LOTS OF BOOKS AVAILABLE

I have a Mr Frosty and a Mr Potato head with a missing hat that I would like to swop for a remote controlled Chieftan Tank.
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Hi Clare, we tend to only offer books that we think others on here might be interested in. So it might be better if you have specific titles in mind.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

clarecraven
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Oh, Yes sorry, I should have put that they are sometimes gardening, art/crafts, cookery, animals,and topic related books. As I get a lot of these types of books on a regular basis, I could stock pile each subject and make up a couple of boxes of each subject to make it worth the travel etc. I hope this is more acceptable to the forum, but if anyone has a particular book they may be looking for it maybe worth their while to mail me to see if I have it and what they might like to swap for it.

Helsbells

Do you have any vintage books?

clarecraven
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Hi Helsbells, Yes, I do get vintage books, I've got things like Bee keeping, Farrier, hunting/shooting fishing type things, plus a few vintage craft/needlework etc. is there something specific you are looking for?

Susie

Hi Clare - I would be interested in the odd book on vintage needlework (to be specific, seventies knitting/ sewing or general craft. It's the seventies I like! If you ever got anything about tie dye I would die of happiness) - just in case you ever get any. I'd be happy to pay postage. I don't know what I could swap but I'm sure I must have something. What kinds of things are you looking for? (Feel free to message me if you prefer).
blog
shop
that's it ;-)

Helsbells

I use vintage books to cut up and collage with, so anything old looking but not valuable!!

niknik
Living the good life
Living the good life

what gardening and craft books do you have? what are you afer?
would have to be by post though for me.unless you fancy a trip out here :icon_smile: